Dr. Charles Baughman
Anti-Aging doctor in Peoria Arizona near Phoenix with more than 50 years of medical experience.
Dr. Baughman is Board Certified and a Diplomat of the American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine, a certification program of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. He is also a Fellow in the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and is pursuing a Master of Science Degree in Anti-Aging Medicine.
The mission at Baughman and Associates Anti-Aging is to combine Dr. Baughman’s extensive knowledge of the human body with the latest advances in Anti-Aging Science to put patients on the path to optimum health and a superior quality of life.
Dr. Baughman’s background information
L.S.U. School of Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana
Doctor of Medicine Degree, June 1956
Touro Infirmary, New Orleans, LA, 1956-57, Rotating
- Touro Infirmary New Orleans, Louisiana, 1957-1959, 24 months of general surgery residency.
- Madigan General Hospital, U.S. Army, Tacoma, (Ft. Lewis) Washington, 1959-60, 12 months general surgery residency, senior level, rank of Captain.
u.s. Army Hospital, Fort Ord, California, Surgical preceptor to Lt, Col. Lee S. Serfas for 21 months ending June, 1962.
- Assistant to Col. J.E. Hemphill, Plastic Surgeon, Fltzsimons General Hospital, Denver, Colorado, for 9 months.
- Nassau County Medical Center, East Meadow, New York, 12 month residency in Colon & Rectal Surgery ending July, 1987.
- Anti-Aging Medicine. Completed Training On August 19, 2007 through The Foundation for Care Management and Cenegenics Medical Institute, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Certified as competent to practice Anti-Aging By Cenegenics Medical Institute, Las Vegas, NV In August 2007.
- Enrolled in American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine Fellowship Program, January 2007. Board Certified Anti-Aging And Regenerative Medicine July 2009.
- Completed training in Botox and Facial Fillers January 13, 2008.
- Louisiana, June 1956, by examination, (#7913)
- Arizona, June 1984, by reciprocity and oral examination, (#14681)
Experience & Employment
- United States Army, 1959-63. Captain.
- Private practice of surgery, Baton Rouge, LA 1963-1981.
- Employed by Arabian American oil company, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, May 1981 to December 1983. J.C.A.H. approved Hospital. Wide range of general surgery including endoscopy (gastroscopy and colonoscopy).
- Employed by Cigna Healthplan, Phoenix Arizona, April to October,1984.
- Transferred to Cigna Healthplan, Houston, Texas, November 1, 1985.
- Educational leave, Resident, Colon and Rectal Surgery Nassau County Medical Center, East Meadow, New York July 1986 to Sept 1987.
- Transferred to Cigna Healthplan of Arizona, September 1987 and remained with Cigna Medical Group with Retirement September 2008.
- Opened Office for Private Practice of Colon & Rectal Surgery, Gastroenterology and Anti-Aging Medicine.
Teaching and Other Activity
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery, Louisiana State University, Earl K. Long Hospital, Baton Rouge LA 1965-81.
- Founding member and first director of the Burn Unit Baton Rouge General Hospital 1970.
- Speaker at Second and Third Annual Flamefree Design Conferences and at the Industrial Medical Association convention in 1974 and numerous other medical conventions and service organizations through the years.
- Appointed to Burn Prevention Committee of the American Burn Association, 1980-81.
- American Board of Surgery, February 1964, Certificate 1225a
- American Board of Colon & Rectal Surgery, Oct 15, 1990 Certificate #1053 Recertified 1998
- American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine 2009
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Colon & Rectal Surgery
- American Burn Association
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow
- Arizona Medical Association
- American Society of Colon & Rectal Surgeons, Fellow
- American Medical Association
- Cenegenics Institute
- Phoenix Society of Gastroenterology
- Phoenix Surgical Society
Call or email Baughman & Associates today and begin your journey to better health through proper hormone balance and healthy Anti-Aging. For appointments to see Dr. Baughman in Arizona and Louisiana, call 1-888-986-4669.